write the difference between parenchyma, collenchyma & sclerenchyma…and.
- Parenchyma cells are living whereas sclerenchyma cells are dead.
- Parenchyma cells retain their power of division whereas sclerenchyma cells cannot divide.
- Parenchyma cell walls are thin whereas the cell walls of sclerenchyma cells are highly lignified and hence thick.
- The cells contain cytoplasm whereas the sclerenchyma cells are empty.
- Parenchyma tissue acts as a packing tissue, provides support to plants and also stores food. Sclerenchyma provides strength and protection to the plants.
- Kindly post the remaining doubts as separate queries. We cannot answer such multiple questions