Aim : To check when a bulb glows in a circuit.
Materials required :
- A bulb 2) a battery 3) a switch 4) insulated copper wire
Procedure (1) :
- Take a bulb, a battery, a switch and few insulated copper wires.
- Connect the ends of the copper wires to the terminals of the battery through the bulb and switch.
- Now switch on the circuit.
Observation (1) : The bulb glows.
Procedure (2) :
- Remove the battery from the circuit and connect the remaining components to make a complete circuit.
- Again switch on the circuit and observe the bulb.
Observation (2) : The bulb does not glows.
Result: The battery contains charges which glows the bulb.