Why should we worry about the conditions and issues related to forests far from
There are various reasons for which we should be vigilant about matters related to forests.
- A decrease in forest area would lead to an increase in carbon dioxide in air. This will lead to an increase of earth’s temperature.
- Soil erosion would occur if there are no forests.
- Floods would be more frequent in absence of forests.
- Forests provide shelter and food to animals. When forests are adversely affected, the habitats of wild animals are also adversely affected.
- Therefore, we need to conserve our forests.