Why is it necessary to conserve mineral resources? Explain any four ways to conserve mineral resources.
The total volume of workable mineral deposits is an insignificant.
- We are rapidly consuming mineral resources that required millions of years to be created.
- Mineral resources are finite and non-renewable.
Methods of conservation: A concerted effort has to be made in order to use our . mineral resources in a planned and sustainable manner.
- Improved technologies need to be constantly evolved to allow use of low grade overs at low costs.
- Recycling of metals and using scrap metals are also helping steps in conserving mineral resources.
- Using of substitutes will be very helping steps in conserving our mineral resources for the future.