What were the objectives of the INA?
Following were the objectives of the INA:
- Organising an armed revolution and fighting the British army of occupation with modern arms.
- Since it was not possible for the Indians to organise an armed revolution from their homeland, this responsibility must be shouldered by the Indians living abroad, particularly those residing in East Asia.
- Organising a provisional government of Free India in order to mobilise all the forces effectively.
- Total mobilisation of Indian manpower and money for a total war.
- The motto of the INA was - ‘Unity, Faith, Sacrifice’.