What is the need for including portfolios in CBSE board?

Hi. I am Avaneesh or Avi. I have been under great pressure dealing with the portfolios and studying together at once. My school starts at 8:30 am, ends at 3:00 pm and I reach home by 3:30 pm then it takes me 45 mins to get fresh, eat. I then sit to study. Now here is where the fun starts. My family expects me to study and not spend time completing portfolios, my school expects ‘us’ to complete the portfolios, study hard and get good marks in prelims and the fun fact is that my school is arranging the prelims right after a break of 8-10 days. Now, if I don’t study l will regret it and already am doing. If l don’t complete my portfolios, I will get 0 out of 5 marks in portfolios. And from my and the majority of my classmates agree that there is no need to include Portfolios in the CBSE board as it is not useful and just a waste of time. My classmates stay awake till 12 am completing those portfolios which are not at all good for their health. And we don’t move at lightspeed to complete everything. Boards are near, we are given portfolios to complete and we prefer to study instead. I personally don’t think that there is any specific need for a portfolio. It’s just a waste of time…

No matter you do the portfolio or not , depending on your periodical marks you’re teachers will definitely assess you marks ( so don’t worry )
:slight_smile:

Awesome Article Thanks for sharing your valuable information.
ISC Board Curriculum