What has been the impact of globalisation on India? Explain.
GLOBALISATION has resulted in many positive responses in India. They are as follow:
- More and more goods and services are being created.
- There is a greater foreign investment now.
- New technology and new techniques of production are taking place.
- There is wider competition among producers. As a result, the consumers get better quality of goods.
- These goods are also available at a cheaper price.
- There is a greater choice before consumers. They now enjoy improved quality of goods.
- As a result, consumers or to say people, enjoy much higher standards of living.
- Our share in the world market in the field of goods and services has increased.