What are the advantages of working in the organised sectors?
Advantages of working in the organised sectors are:
- Workers of organised sector get regular and assured employment.
- They are registered by the government and have to follow its rules and regulations which are given in various laws such as Factories Act, Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Workers in organsed sectors enjoy security of job and are expected to work only for a fixed number of hours.
- They also get seveal other benefits like paid leave, payment during holidays, provident fund, gratuity, etc.
- They are also supposed to get medical benefits, pension, etc.
- There is a provision of overtime, in case the workers do their duties after fixed working hours.