“We have to adopt a cautions approach for the judicious use of our limited energy resources”. Support the statement with three examples.
The growing consumption of energy has resulted in the country becoming increasing dependent on fossil fuels.
- Rising prices of oil and gas and their potential shortages have raised uncertainties about the security of energy supply in future.
- Therefore, we have to adopt a cautious approach for the judicious use of our limited energy resources.
- Use more and more of public transport system instead of individual vehicles. Switch off electricity whenever not required.
- Using power saving devices.
- Using non-conventional sources of energy.
- Checking the power equipments time to time.