Suppose you are from a poor family and you wish to get help from the government to set up a petty shop. Under which scheme will you apply for assistance and why?

For setting up a petty shop, I would apply for financial assistance under the scheme of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojna (PMRY). Under this pro-gramme, an unemployed educated person from low income family in rural and urban areas can set up any kind of enterprise that can generate employment.