Some of the following statements are incorrect. Find the incorrect statements and correct them.
- The property of metals by virtue of which they can be drawn into wires is called ductility.
- Metals are good conductors of electricity but poor conductors of heat.
- Articles made of metals produce ringing sound when struck hard.
- Oxides of non-metals and metals are acidic in nature.
- A less reactive metal replaces a more reactive metal from its salt solution in water.
Statements 2, 4 and 5 are not correct.
- 2.Metals are good conductors of electricity and also good conductors of heat.
- 4.Oxides of non-metals are acidic in nature and oxides of metals are basic in nature.
- 5.A more reactive metal replaces a less reactive metal from its salt solution in water.