- Pond water contains sand grains, clay particles, salt, pieces of paper and some air bubbles. Select from amongst these an example each of a solvent, solute, colloid and suspension.
- Given one example of each of the following:
- A solution of gas in liquid.
- A solution of two solids.
- A solution of two gases.
- Solvent - Water
Solute - Salt, air bubbles
Colloid - Mixture of air bubbles and water.
- Mixture of water and sand grains.
- Mixture of water and clay particles.
- Mixture of water and pieces of paper.