Non-metalsare usually poor conductors of heat and electricity.They are non-lustrous,
non-sonorous, non-malleable and are coloured.
- Name a lustrous non-metal.
- Name a non-metal which exists as a liquid at room temperature.
- The allotropic form of a non-metal is a good conductor of electricity. Name the allotrope.
- Name a non-metal which is known to form the largest number of compounds.
- Name a non-metal other than carbon which shows allotropy.
- Name a non-metal which is required for combustion.