- Under which of the following conditions, a person is most likely to fall sick? Give reason for your opinion.
- When he/she is recovering from malaria.
- When he/she has recovered from malaria and is taking care of someone suffering from chicken pox.
- When he/she is on a four-day fast after recovering from malaria and is taking care of someone suffering from chicken pox.
- Name some infectious diseases against which vaccines are available.
After recovering from malaria, the person is on a four-day fast. This fasting weakens the body’s immune system and he/she is likely to get chicken pox, as it is a contagious disease which spreads through direct contact with the patient.
- Some infectious diseases against which vaccines are available are as follows
(a) Whooping cough
(f) Chicken pox