Mention six latest rules of swimming.
Latest General Rules of Swimming :
- In relay races, if the competing team’s swimmer, who leaves the starting platform before the team mate touches the wall, Shall be disqualified.
- During the swimming competition no swimmer shall be allowed to wear any such thing that may help in his/her speed or endurance.
- On return, a swimmer shall touch the end of the pool with one or both hands. If he / she takes a stride or a step from the bottom of the pool, he is not allowed to do so.
- A competitor, who swims over the entire course first, shall be declared the winner of that event.
- A swimmer who stands on the bottom during the race shall not be disqualified, but he shall not walk.
- During competition, if a competitor obstructs other competitors of side lanes, he can be disqualified from the competition.