- Mention any two points of difference between acquired and inherited traits.
- If the tail of a mouse is cut for twenty one generations, will the tail occur in the twenty second generation of that mouse? Give reason to support your answer.
- Define the term Natural Selection.
- The mouse will continue to have information for presence of tail in its DNA. So, it will- continue to have tail because absence of tail is an acquired trait.
- Natural selection means that nature selects the best trait in a species, leading to survival of fittest and evolution of species.