Khadi Gramodyog units working on a small scale. From where does it procure funds? Elaborate

The commission procures funds from commercial banks and other institutions. It grants loans to Khadi and Gramodyog units directly or through the state level Khadi and Village Industries Boards. The loans are offered to them for purchase of materials and machinery, payment of wages, etc.