Immediate cause of french revolution a. write answer in 5 points.
Following points elaborate what circumstances led to the outbreak of the French Revolution:
- Even as the National Assembly was is session in France in 1789, Paris was in the throes of panic and violence.
- Years of repression and injustice had especially left the Parisian mobs volatile towards royalist and machinations to continue the feudal privileges.
- As a result, on July 14, 1789, a rioting mob attacked the Bastille prison in order to obtain weapons.
- They also freed many of the political prisoners in the process.
- This turned out to be the immediate cause of the outbreak of the French Revolution.