- Derived from’ liber’ means free
- Stood for freedom for all and equality for all before the law
- Politically -Govt, by consent
- Universal suffrage, right to vote for all
- French revolution stood for the end of autocracy and clerical privileges, a constitution and representative govt, through parliament.
- Struggles for equal political rights.
- Economically, inviolability of private property
- Freedom of markets and abolition of state restrictions.
- Any other relevant point
‘Ideas of national unity in the early nineteenth century Europe were closely allied to the ideology of liberalism’. Support the statement with arguments. Liberalism