How do political parties shape the public opinion? Explain with examples.
Political parties shape public opinion by the following:
- They rise and highlight issues.
- Parties have lakhs of members and activists spread all over the country.
- Many of the pressure groups are the extensions of political parties among different sections of society.
- Parties sometimes also launch movements for the resolution of problems faced by people.
- Often options in the society crystallise on the lines parties take.