How do Multi National Corporations (MNCs) interlink production across countries? Explain with examples.
THE MNCs are spreading their production and interacting with countries in the following ways:
- By setting up partnerships with the local companies.
- By using the local companies for supplies.
- By closely competing with the local companies or buying them up.
- MNCs Eire excerting a strong influence on production at distant locations.
- As a result, production in these countries widely dispersed locations in getting