How can the government make the benefits of globalisation available to all sections of the society? Give any four possible steps.
GLOBALISATION is now a reality. Fair globalisation would create opportunities for all and also ensure that the benefits of globalisation are started better.
- The government can play a major role in making this possible. Its policies must protect the interests not only of the rich and the powerful but all the people in the country.
- Better access to world markets in textile goods. Ensure that this is available to small producers of high quality woven cloth in silk and cotton gill over India.
- Better access to world markets in engineering goods. Choose the small centres of production of engineering tools etc. in place like Punjab.
- Benefits of outsourcing even to small towns by drawing in the local young unemployed youth.
- Access to better technologies. Place emphasis on the imports of modern technology that can be used by small micro industries all over the country.