Give reasons for the following:
- Light coloured cotton clothes are preferred to be worn in summers.
- Shearing does not hurt a sheep.
- We wear different types of clothes in different weathers.
- Light colours are poor absorbers of heat. So, in summers they keep us cool.
- During shearing the uppermost layer of sheep’s skin which is dead is removed. Therefore, it does not hurt the sheep.
- We wear clothes according to the climate. In summers we wear clothes that keep us cool and in winters we wear clothes which keep us warm.