"Exploitation of consumers happens in three major ways in the market place”. Support this statement.
EXPLOITATION in the market places happen in the following ways:
- Sometimes, traders or shopkeepers weigh less than what they should.
- Sometimes, they charge more than M.R.P. mentioned on the items.
- Adulterated or defective goods are also sold in the market.
- Sometimes, false information is passed on through the media and other sources to attract consumers.
- Many times producers do not write warning on their products.