Explain any two similarities and two dissimilarities of popular struggles in Nepal and Bolivia.
- Popular struggles in Nepal and Bolivia are instances of political conflict that led to struggles.
- In both cases, the struggle involved mass mobilisation.
- Public demonstration of mass support clinched the dispute.
- In both instances, involved critical role of political organisations.
- The movement in Nepal was to establish democracy while the struggle in Bolivia involved claims on an elected government.
- The struggle in Nepal was about the foundations of the country’s politics while the struggle in Bolivia was about one specific policy.
- Both these struggles were successful but their impact was at different levels.