“Energy saved is energy produced”, Assess the statement.
India is presently one of the least energy efficient countries in the world.
- There is an urgent need to develop a sustainable path of energy development.
- We have to adopt a cautious approach for the judicious use of our limited energy resources.
- As concerned citizens we can do our bit by using public transport systems instead of individual vehicles.
- Switching off electricity when not in use may save energy or say energy produced.
- Using power-saving devices could help in saving energy. Emphasis on greater use of non- conventional sources of energy.