- Weather and climate
- Humidity and rainfall
- Climates of polar region and tropical rainforest
- Maximum and minimum temperatures of the day
- Humidity indicates the wetness of a place due to amount of moisture in the atmosphere while rainfall is the drops of water that fall from clouds on the ground.
- Polar region remains very cold for most part of the year whereas tropical rainforest is hot and humid.
- Maximum and minimum temperatures of the day indicate highest and lowest recorded temperature, respectively.