Describe the six skill related components of fitness.
• Agility : The ability to change position of your body quickly and control your body’s movements.
• Balance : The ability to keep an upright posture while standing or moving.
• Coordination : The ability to use two or more body parts together at the same time.
• Power : The ability to perform strength movements quickly, involves speed and strength.
• Reaction Time : The amount of time it takes between a stimulus and movement.
• Speed : The time to perform a movement or cover a distance in a short period of time.