Describe the common things between the Nepal and Bolivia movements.
The movement in Nepal was to establish democracy while the struggle in Bolivia involved claims on government. Despite these differences, both the stories share some elements which are common:
- Both these are instances of political conflict that led to popular struggles.
- In both cases, the struggle involved mass mobilisation.
- Public demonstration of mass support clinched the dispute.
- Both instances involved critical role of political organisations.
- The public demonstration finally resulted in government’s agreeing to their demands.