Describe any five major duties of a consumer while purchasing any thing from the market.
IF consumers are aware of their duties and rights no one can cheat them in the market. A consumer must follow the following duties.
- While purchasing the goods, consumers should look at the quality of the products as well as on the guarantee of the products and services.
- He/She must inspect MRP of goods or the products.
- He/She should buy goods having the mark of ISI, BIS, Agmark, Woolmark, Hallmark, etc.
- Consumers should ask for cash memo for the products purchased.
- Exercise the right to choose a product of your liking without any condition.
- Consumers should realise their role and importance.
- When we buy medicines, on the packets you might find direction for proper use and information relating to side effects and risks associated with usage of that medicine.