“Consumer movement can be effective only with the consumer’s active involvement” Support the statement.
THERE is a need for consumer consciousness to protect their interests.
- While purchasing the goods, consumers should look at the quality of the products as well as on the guarantee of the products.
- Consumer should ask for cash memo for the products purchased.
- One should exercise his/her right to choose a product of their liking without any condition.
- Consumer should preferably purchase products with ISI, Agmark, Woolmark Hallmark, etc.
- Whenever possible, consumers should insist for the warrantee card.
- After more them 30 years of the enactment of COPRA, consumer awareness is spreading slowly.
- It requires a voluntary effort and struggle involving the participation of one and all.