Boojho planned an activity to observe an object A through pipes as shown in figure below, so that he could see objects which he could not directly see.
- How many mirrors should he use to see the objects?
- Indicate the positions of the mirrors in the figure.
- What must be the angle with respect to the incident light at which he should place the mirrors?
- Indicate the direction of rays in the figure.
- If any of the mirrors is removed, will he be able to see the objects?
- No, he will not be able to see the objects.