Assume that Denis Savard Inc. has the following accounts at the end of the current year:
1. Common Stock.
2. Discount on Bonds Payable.
3. Treasury Stock (at cost).
4. Notes Payable (short-term).
5. Raw Materials.
6. Preferred Stock Investments (long-term).
7. Unearned Rent Revenue.
8. Work in Process.
11. Notes Receivable (short-term).
13. Salaries and Wages Payable
14. Accumulated Depreciation-Buildings
15. Restricted Cash for Plant Expansion.
16. Land Held for Future Plant Site.
17. Allowance for Doubtful Accounts.
18. Retained Earnings.
19. Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par-Common Stock.
20. Unearned Subscriptions Revenue.
21. Receivables-Officers (due in one year).
22. Inventory (finished goods).
23. Accounts Receivable.
24. Bonds Payable (due in 4 years).
25. Noncontrolling Interest.
Prepare a classified balance sheet in good form. (No monetary amounts are necessary.)