Analyse any five positive effects of globalisation on the Indian Economy.
GLOBALISATION has brought greater competition among producers both local and foreign producers.
- Local and foreign producers have been of advantage to consumers.
- There is a greater choice before consumers.
- Now consumers enjoy improved quality and lower prices for several products.
- As a result, they enjoy much higher standards of living than was possible earlier.
- Top Indian companies have been able to benefit from the increased competition.
- Globalisation has enabled some large Indian companies to emerge as multinationals.