After observing above figure, answer the following.
- Read the following statements and label them in the figure.
- The part which produces female gametes.
- The part where development of the baby takes place.
- The part through which the developing embryo passes to reach the uterus.
- Explain the future development of the embryo that would take place after it gets embedded in the uterus.
2. After the embryo gets embebbed in the wall of the uterus, it gradually develops body parts such as hands, legs, head, eyes, etc. The stage of embryo in which all the body parts can be identified is called foetus. When the development of the foetus is complete, the mother gives birth to the baby.