“A challenge is an opportunity for progress”. Support the statement with your arguments.
Different countries face different kinds of challenges all over the World.
- A challenge is not just any problem. We generally, call only those difficulties a challenge, which are significant and which can be overcome.
- A challenge is a difficulty that carries within it an opportunity for progress.
- Once we overcome a challenge, we go up to higher level than before. Each challenge is linked to the possibility of reforms.
- Legal-constitutional changes by themselves, cannot overcome challenges to democracy like economic inequality, unemployment, illiteracy, caste, gender discriminations.
- Democratic reforms can be carried out by political activists, parties, movements and politically conscious citizen’s in order to realise the opportunity in a challenge in order to overcome it and go up to a higher level.