1.Forest and wildlife:
- We should protest against cutting of trees (deforestation).
- We should protest against the poaching of wild animals.
- We should stop the annexation of forest land for our use.
- Turn the taps off while brushing or bathing and repair leaking water taps.
- We should practice rainwater harvesting.
- We should avoid the discharge of sewage and other wastes into rivers and other water bodies.
3.Coal and petroleum:
- We should take a bus or practice car pooling to avoid excessive use of petroleum.
- We should stop using coal as a fuel (angithis). :
1.To conserve our natural resources:
- Travelled by public transports and cycle.
- Used recycled paper.
- Separated biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste into separate waste bags.
- Avoided food wastage and planted trees.
- Reduced consumption of electricity by Switching off lights and have not used room heaters in winter.
- Turned off taps when brushing or bathing and got repaired the leaking taps.
2. To increase the pressure on our natural resources:
- Sometimes in night forgot to switch off lights.
- Used non-recycled papers for school work.
- Used plastics and polythene bags for carrying goods.
- Used family car to visit some places thereby wasting fuel.
- Used room heater in night.