Why is it necessary to conserve natural resources? How can they be conserved?
- Natural resources are a precious gift of nature to the mankind. The natural resources and the living organisms are interdependent on each other and form the biosphere. We should use them judiciously for our benefit, but avoid their depletion. The only way to create balance and harmony with nature is to conserve our natural resources.
- Some of the ways of conservation of our natural resources are:
- They should be protected from being polluted.
- More and more vegetation should be planted and endangered species of plants and animals should be protected.
- The wild animals should be conserved by establishing national parks and sanctuaries.
- Hunting of animals should be prohibited.
- Recycling of waste materials must be encouraged.
- We should use alternative sources of energy rather than conventional sources like fossil fuels.