What happens if all functions of the human body are controlled only by brain ?
A. 1) Our body functions are mostly controlled by brain except reflex actions and involuntary actions,
2) If reflex actions are also controlled by brain, it takes more time to complete the action.
3) It causes danger to our body. We can’t escape from sudden accidents.
4) Number of involuntary actions take place in our body.
5) If all these functions are shifted to brain, it feels burden and its performance is decreased.
6) So it’s not good that all functions are controlled by brain.