To keep your kidneys healthy for long period what questions will you ask a nephrologist/urologist?
A. The questions I am going to ask a nephrologist/urologist to keep my kidneys healthy for long period are
1) How can I prevent formation of stones in kidney ?
2) Does a renal failure hereditary ?
3) What are the dietary measures to be taken for normal functioning of kidney ?
4) How does diabetes harm kidneys ?
5) What shall I do to keep rny kidneys healthy for a long time ?
6) What are the factors responsible for kidney failure ?
7) What is the normal functioning of kidney ?
8) Is there any relationship between blood pressure and kidney function ?
What are the kidney function tests ?
What kind of medications should I avoid ? '
What are the symptoms of kidney failure H
How frequently should my kidney function be checked ?
How can I prolong my kidney health ? '
What causes chronic kidney disease ? .
How much water should I drink per a day ?
Why is smoking bad for the kidneys ?
What are the different types of kidney disease’s ?
Who is most prone to kidney disease ?
What can I do to help fight kidney disease ?
If one kidney fails can we live on another kidney ?