The responsibility of business towards the government are as follows :
- To set up business as per guidelines issued by the government.
- To ensure regularity and honesty in the payment of fees, duties and taxes.
- To follow pollution control norms set up by the government.
- To establish new business units in rural and backward areas for balanced regional development of the country.
- To avoid indulging into monopolistic and other trade restrictive practices.
- To avoid indulging in unlawful activities like bribing, etc.
The responsibility of business towards the customers are as follows :
- To ensure regular supply of goods and services.
- To offer good quality products and services at reasonable prices.
- To provide information about the product and company.
- To avoid unfair means like adulteration, under weighing, etc.
- To settle quickly the grievances of the consumers.