.People in cold countries get very less / no sweat. What changes occur in their skin and in other excretory organs ?
A. 1) Exposure to cold causes a reduction in blood flow to the surface of the skin by constriction of blood vessels.
2) This reduces the overall volume of the circulatory system so increasing the blood pressure.
3) The body’s response to this is to reduce the fluid volume by getting rid of water in the urine.
4) Usually human skin has a unique system keep in equilibrium state with the surrounding temperature.
5) During winter season the temperature is low and the body temperature should be
heated to balance the tolerance.
6) So the water content in our body is sent out in the form of urine.
7) Hence, people in cold countries get less sweat or no sweat.