How do you measure the heart beat and pulse rate at rest ?
A.1) Make a paper tube 10 inch long and one inch in diameter.
2) Keep one end of it on the chest of your friend on a point one inch to the left side to the centre around 6 inches from his or her neck.
3) Keep your ear at the other end. ,
4) Listen carefully and count the beats for a minute.
5) Also count down your friend’s pulse rate. Note observations of at least 10 students of your class in the following tabular form.
6) Repeat this experiment after jogging note down values in table and compare.