General Rules Related to the Organisation of Competitions:
1. In chess, badminton, table tennis and tennis at national level, the player taking part in the individual championship, can participate only in the particular age group in which he/she has played the team championship.
2. All the championships at national level will be held on league cum knockout basis.
3. All the championships at cluster and zone level will be held on the knockout basis.
4. No team will be allowed to participate without Team Manager /Coach /Physical Education Teacher designated by the participating school principal.
5. In case no host for a particular cluster/ zonal level tournament/meet is available, then such cluster/zone will be merged with the nearby cluster/zone depending on the situation.
6. If a tournament in progress is suspended on account of unavoidable circumstances the venue and dates of unfinished part of the tournament shall be decided by the Board.
7. Tournaments shall be organised at cluster, zone and national levels as decided by the sports committee from time to time whenever applicable.
8. Games/sports events may be included or excluded by the sports committee from time to time.