“A wide ranging choice of goods are available in the Indian markets.” Support the statement with examples in context of globalisation.
A wide ranging choice of goods:
- We have a wide variety of goods and services before us in the market.
- The latest models of the digital cameras, mobile phones and televisions made by leading manufacturers of the world are available in the market.
- Every season, new models of automobiles can be seen on Indian roads.
- Today Indians are buying cars produced by nearly all the top companies in the world.
- A similar explosion of brands can be seen for many other goods.