Electric shock : The electric shock is a combined effect of potential difference, electric current and resistance of the human body.
- An electric shock can be experienced when there is a potential difference exists between one part of the body and another part.
- When current flows through human body, it choose the path which offers low resistance.
- The resistance of a body is not uniform throughout it.
- As long as current flow continues inside the body the current and resistance of human body goes on changing inversely.
- This is called the electric shock.