Observing that the bulb does not glow7 in the circuit shown below in A, Boojho changed the circuit as shown in B. He observed deflection in the magnetic compass.
- What does the deflection in magnetic compass indicate?
- Why did the bulb not glow in A?
- What would be the effect of increase in the number of turns in the coil wound around the magnetic compass in B?
- What w’ill be observed if the number of cells is increased in the circuit shown in B?
- It indicates the presence of current in the circuit.
- The bulb did not glow because the current was not sufficient to make it glow.
- Deflection in the magnetic compass will increase.
- Deflection in the compass will increase further.