Name the two reproductive parts of a bisexual flower which contain the germ cells. State the location and function of its female reproductive part.
Two Reproductive Parts of Bisexual of Flower: They are stamens and carpels.
- Stamens: Male reproductive part. In produces pollen grains in anther.
- Carpel: Female Reproductive part. It has three parts - stigma, style, ovary.
- Stigma: It receives pollen grains.
- Style: Through it pollen tube passes into ovule.
- Ovary: It contains ovules that contain egg cell.