Explain how you can take care of your eyes.
- Wash your eyes with clean cold water.
- Do not use too bright or too dim light while reading or doing work. Dim light can cause eye strain and headaches. Too bright light can injure the retina.
- Avoid reading in a moving vehicle.
- Never rub your eyes if something gets inside. You should wash your eyes with clean cold water.
- Self-treatment could be dangerous to the eyes. You must consult a doctor in case of any injury to the eyes.
- Good nutrition is very important for both your general and eye health. Good nutrition keeps the eye in good condition.