Describe general rules related to organisation of competitions.
General Rules Related to the Organisation of Competitions:
- In chess, badminton, table tennis and tennis at national level, the player taking part in the individual championship, can participate only in the particular age group in which he/she has played the team championship.
- All the championships at national level will be held on league cum knockout basis.
- All the championships at cluster and zone level will be held on the knockout basis.
- No team will be allowed to participate without Team Manager /Coach /Physical Education Teacher designated by the participating school principal.
- In case no host for a particular cluster/ zonal level tournament/meet is available, then such cluster/zone will be merged with the nearby cluster/zone depending on the situation.
- If a tournament in progress is suspended on account of unavoidable circumstances the venue and dates of unfinished part of the tournament shall be decided by the Board.
- Tournaments shall be organised at cluster, zone and national levels as decided by the sports committee from time to time whenever applicable.
- Games/sports events may be included or excluded by the sports committee from time to time.